Friday, May 27, 2011

toblogornottoblog...HUH??!!

No it's not a Swedish holiday drink nor is it a mountain range neighboring the Matterhorn; but you are very close, maybe.  I'm sure you've all figured it out by now smarty pants; to blog or not to blog, it's the first thing that came to mind when deciding what I should name my blog.  Sounds fine but looks foreign otherwise.
I've been thinking about starting a blog for a few weeks now but I've resisted because I'm not sure I have anything entirely interesting to say. But after much thought I came to the conclusion that I've always enjoyed writing and that I'm going to use my blog as a cathartic experience, a tool I can use to write what I find difficult to say verbally.

So I invite you to enjoy my stream of conscious ride!!

Warning: not suited for anyone with an aversion to the English (and sometimes Spanish) written language and run on sentences.  When I do write something in Spanish I will do my best to translate it but quite honestly when I do throw in some Spanish it's because a word in English doesn't quite capture what I'm truly feeling.

Toodles for now!  I'll post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment